This workshop is a tool for your leadership development. It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done. At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. By accepting the challenge to lead, you come to realize that the only limits are those you place on yourself.
How You will Benefit:
- Identify your leadership profile and explore how you can use this knowledge to create your own future.
- Assess your leadership competencies and learn how you can develop your strengths.
- Identify those additional skills and tools that can make you a better leader.
- Develop your ability to influence and communicate with others.
- Become a better problem-solver and decision-maker.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Create a strategy to actively use these skills back in the workplace.
What You Will Cover:
- Leadership profile and competencies to highlight your strengths and challenges.
- Directional and consequential thinking and how to develop these skills.
- Strategies for influencing others through improved communication and interaction.
- Your role in making meetings effective, both as a leader and as a participant.
- Critical problem-solving skills and the tools and techniques you can use.
- Strategic planning with a SWOT analysis to introduce change.
- Ways to manage the change process effectively for sustainable growth.
- Instruction by an expert facilitator.
- Small interactive classes.
- Specialised manual and course materials.
- Personalised certificate of completion.
- Follow up support available through coaching, webinars and inclusion into a closed Facebook group.